About Lew Hortons
The Horton shooting sports tradition began in 1948 when Lew Horton Sr. opened a retail sporting goods store in Framingham, Massachusetts. In 1960, Lew Horton Jr. joined the company and learned the qualities that constituted a good wholesale partner.
In 1977, this knowledge became the foundation for Lew Horton Distributing Company, Inc. which was started by Lew Horton Jr. in Southboro, MA. Today, Lew Horton Distributing Company occupies a modern, 25,000 sq. ft. facility in Westboro, MA.